jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Airomee Wind



How did it all started??
I have been performing publicly in front of large audiences every since the age of eight. My first musical performance, I was chosen by my elementary teacher to sing solo. It was a school play with audience of 700 people. I'll never forget the compliment of that first teacher, that said I was the only child in the whole school who sang with perfect pitch. The feeling of singing before that first crowd, I felt like I was on cloud 9 that day. That was at age eight. At age fourteen was when I really got my vision of being a music star someday, when my true love for music was born. That's when I started playing piano for the first time. I was inspired by music stars like Michael Bolton and John Tesh. I was determined and would be just as famous, and that my music would someday be enjoyed by millions of people around the world.  In the years that followed, I was a member of several glee clubs, choirs and choral groups alike. Sometime performing in front of crowds of 5000.  I got music and voice training whenever the opportunity would permit. This is what led to the singing voice I have today. I would publicly perform at my young age whenever I had the opportunity. I've studied many books about music, on audio engineering, notation, recording, live performances, including Voyetra's famed 155 page book "Introducing To Songwriting", which gives very in depth training on music notation.  Now 23 years later, music has become a large part of me. A part of my heart that is inseparable. I have had the pleasure of receiving a mass amounts of education in music.  I have rubbed shoulders with music stars like David Koons, The Sol Surfers (opening act for Bob Dilan), Guitarist George Jacob who has recorded with The Rippingtions,  and many more.  I have rarely had a nervous twitch performing in front of large crowds. In fact I say all the world is my stage, no crowd to large.

What's the message to transmit with your music??
In a contemporary mainstream style, my music transmits a message of love. More than one of my songs is set in a romantic setting, yet also gives a message of how the world, can better itself, if those in the world, learn how to get along, and set difference aside.

What's your method at the time of writing a song??
I have used many home recording studio programs and audio mixers. Among the programs I've used are Voyetra Turtle Beach music write standard, NCH Swift sound audio mixer, and mixing programs offered by Microsoft. My primary program I use now is Cakewalk Sonar Home Studio. This is what I use for both the audio mixing and music notation, recording each part into the midi/audio channels, while playing on my Yamaha Synthesizer, add special effect, then convert it to share with all the world. Cakewalk also offers support for music video creation.

Which is your music influences??
John Tesh,Michael Bolton, Elton John.

What plans do you have for the future??
I performed solo most of my life. However I will be auditioning musicians to become possible new band members, formy not yet formed band "causeway", in the next two months. I have venues in Salt Lake City, L.A, Detroit and Boston where I will perform when the band and myself go on national tour in 2011. This will be a world class national tour. Other plans include international record distribution, continued operation of my internet radio station The Que 98.2 FM Online Smooth Jazz Radio. Creation of major music videos for networks like MTV, possibly enrolling in acting school, and getting my chance to play a big part in a big screen movie. Finally let's not forget about my plans to go on international tour to Europe. Any promoter who is open to my music, I will take advantage of whatever resource they are willing to offer.

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
I was a prop, (a singing sycamore tree) in a roadshow we did once.

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?
Good question!!! This is great. I would probably send Dennis Chapman who is now my partime guitarist for help. Heck I would just eat the whole band!! I would probably eat the drummer first, he's the easiest to replace.

Which country you would love to play?
Of all the countries in the world. I looooove England or the U.K. I dream of myself being accompanied by a five piece band, playing in front of 45.000 in London's Downtown historic district.

With which bands you would love to share stage??
Phil Collins, Salene deaon and Michael Bolton.

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
While I do like the fame and attention I'm getting currently. Being I live in an area of the country where music opportunities are sometimes limited, I would like relocate to a place like Boston, Seattle or Portland, OR where the music opportunities are much more broad. I believe a true artist is never really satisfied with their current state of progress, but always trying to improve their music and visibility, and always make it better and better. Only when I am actually on the same level as Michael Bolton or Salene deaon will I be satisfied. Even then I will always feel there is room for improvement, because that's what music does to the inner soul. It is always part of you down deep and emotionally. Making you want to strive for higher strides.


Check out more of this band by going to http://cimplexsounds.webs.com/apps/links/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario