jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Jackie Arredondo



How did you started with all this??
My heart has been always with country music. I fell in love with that genre because the stories of all those songs touched me deeply, they were so beautiful and so well written that i thought one day i could also sing songs with such emotive lyrics

What's the message to transmit with your music??
“I have always wanted to express to the world the journey of emotions that life has placed before me, the ups and downs of reality,” says Jackie. I love to sing, to live and the emotions and experiences that I feel when I do, but above all, knowing I let others know about it. You know...like when I am happy, sad, in love and even sensual or inspirational, since life, in all its adventurous paths, makes you feel all that.


What's your method at the time of writing a song??
Most of the time the music comes first although there have been various times the song has started with a written poem.

Which is your music influences??
Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Dolly Parton, Martina Mcbride, Carrie Underwood, Rascall Flats, Keith Urban

What plans do you have for the future??
I would like to focus going out on tour and be able to perform live across the Nation.

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
Well I was asked to do a charity telethon which was supposed to be live and they made a disaster out of my performance. The music was out of sync, they started asking me crazy questions and I tell you, I was about to cry and when they realized that they all came out and said "SYKES" !! It was soooo uncomfortable!!

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?
I would send the drummer for help because he is really fit! I would prefer not eating anybody but if I had to, it would probably be the keyboardist, he is a vegetarian so i figured it would be like eating organic meat. That sound too funny.

Which country you would love to play?
Japan

With which bands you would love to share stage??
Rascall Flats and Keith Urban, they rock!

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Yes, i have a wonderful team that takes real good care of me and my band. They always look out for our best interest and marketing wise i could not ask for more. My single and music video are doing really well and seem to be pointing in the right direction. The feedback we are getting from the fans is awesome and that makes me realize that we are doing the right thing and touching people all over the world with my music. I am blessed.

Check out more of this artist by going to: http://www.jackiearredondo.com/

1 comentario:

  1. Me alegro por esa entrevista, tu llegaras a donde te lo propongas porque eres talentosa y fuerte y lo fundamental, no le temes al exito por eso llegaras hasta el y el te abrazara de aqui en adelante, sabes que estas ganando terreno en ese genero porque cantas con la fuerza que lleva la musica country y los que te escuchan lo persiben, no se equivocan.
    Susy

    ResponderEliminar