jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

MagdaLeen




How did you start with all this??
I have always being singing from a very tender age, and developed it even more in my local church which is continuous and ongoing thing for me. However, In 2005 I was led to go that one step further and start writing my own songs and begin recording and the rest as they say is history.

What's the message to transmit with your music??
The message that is within my music is that of hope and encouragement to all that listen to it.

What's your method at the time of writing a song??
I do not just start writing at one go, as I get the inspiration I begin to pen things down a little at a time and make sure I record the melody on my phone as not to forget it. When I am fully satisfied that I have enough materials to work with, I then find a quiet corner and start to write and find that everything flows.

Which is your music influences??
First and foremost my music is gospel inspired and closely linked to music that are inspirational and carries a message of hope. With such artists as Deborah Cox, Monica, Mary  J Blige, Mary Mary etc.

What plans do you have for the future??
My plans for the future are to carry my message of hope to the four corners of the world and using my music as a platform to help others who would not otherwise have the opportunity to air their own messages to the world.





Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show?

None that I can think of at the moment.

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help?
Answering that question is easy, as I do not belong to a band. I guess I would be going for help myself and asking God to help me find the assistance I require.

Which country you would love to play?
I would love to play in Madison Square Gardens in New York.

With which bands you would love to share stage??
I would love to share the stage with Mary J Blige, Deborah Cox, Monica, Kirk Franklin, Beyonce etc. The list goes on.

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
I am very happy with the direction that my music is going and I intend to continue all the way.

Check out more of this artist by going to http://www.reverbnation.com/magdaleen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario