martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Ria



How did you get started with all this?? I've been singing since the age of 3, but I really began singing in the church choir. They gave me the opportunity to do a solo and from there on out I knew I wanted to sing.

What's the message you transmit with your music?? Happiness. Empowerment. Self-love. Sexinesss. Confidence. Joy. Recovery etc etc

What's your method at the time of writing a song?? I dont know why, but I mainly write melody & lyrics simultaneously

Which is your main music influences?? As a singer: the old Mariah, Sade, Sarah McLachlan, Alicia Keys, Lara Fabian, Laura Pausini, Leanne Rhymes etc. ; as a writer: Diane Warren, Mariah Carey, John Lennon, Micheal Jackson, etc etc

What plans do you have for the future?? Well, this October drops my debut-album!! So many shows, events, and touring ahead. Further in the near future, I would like to tour Europe and Asia promoting my debut. At the same time I'd like to work on my spanish music, tour, and possibly get into the acting and/or broadway fields

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show??still waiting on that one..lol

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first? Wow..how did my band become the protagonists of a graphic horror film all of a sudden?!? Sorry to kill this one..but I'm pretty sure I'd escape and survive as a vegetarian.

In which country you would love to play? Colombia, my homeland.

With which bands you would love to share a stage with?? First, my own. I'd like to share it with them for a very long time =) Second, Carlos Vives, Andrea Bocelli, Lara Fabian, Melissa Ethridge (again), Micheal Buble, The Roots, Tina Turner, The Symphonic Orchestra of Bogota ( but I'm open to all orchestras..) etc

Are you OK with the direction the band is currently taking? YES. I am begin to take flight and the band is adapting and forming. It's been beautiful up until now..excited to see where the road takes us.

Check out more: http://www.riamusiconline.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario